I was asked to write a guest blog for the website MindBodyGreen. They requested that from all of the research on the Searching For The Mind Website, what are the things that I wish everyone would know about simple actions that can be taken to make life better.
This article was just posted. To read it click here!
It is a brief summary of the science behind 13 important choices that could be made to help including:
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Take naps.
- Choose to change your memories.
- Get regular exercise.
- Food can have major effects on brain health, so eat whole foods.
- What we think and what we focus on can actually change our brain.
- Loneliness is terrible for your immune system, so nurture your relationships.
- For the sake of your immune system, be generous and support your community.
- Believe in your capacity for extraordinary experiences and talents.
- Know that animals are far more intelligent than most scientists realize.
- You can find intelligence throughout nature in all organisms–animals, plants, even cells and microbes.
- Make time to walk in nature.
- We got free will, so use it!
Guest Blog For MindBodyGreen – Choices That Can Change Your Life in Great Ways